Riba Roja Reservoir Chalet No. 5 in front with boat & depth sounder
Both chalets have a large covered terrace with balcony furniture and a breathtaking view of the lake. From the living room you have a wonderful lake view through a glass front. The chalets each have 2 separate bedrooms, each with two single beds (these can NOT be put together), as well as two bathrooms. Air conditioning, electric heating. The kitchen has a fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher.
The freezer is on the terrace. Free WiFi is available at the property. Bedding and towels are included. There is the possibility of a laundry service for a surcharge, maximum occupancy is 5 people, whereby the 5th person must use the sofa bed in the living room.
Basic guiding and support is included and can be used as needed.
Children up to and including 7 years are free, pets cost a one-time fee of € 30. Minimum booking time is 3 nights, with less please inquire. The prices include a 15PS tiller boat with echo sounder, with 4 people occupancy, 2 15PS tiller boats are included.Upgrading to a helm boat, or a larger boat is not a problem.
We bill on a daily basis, so you are flexible. Please take the prices from the list below.
Optional additional services, payable on site:
- Fishing license Spain and weekly license Catalonia per person Euro 50, -
- Only weekly license Riba Roya reservoir Euro 20, -
- Fishing guiding at the reservoir, 8 hours, up to 3 people Euro 250, -
- Fishing guiding on the Ebro river or in between, 8 hours, up to 3 people Euro 350, -
- Rental equipment: catfish rod & reel with braided line € 40 per week, zander rod and reel with line € 30 per week
- Carp bed € 40 / week, chair € 20 / week, depth sounder € 40 / week, buoy systems catfish fishing € 12 / week, rod holder for buoy fishing from the bank € 3.50 / week, electric motor for rear mounting Euro 50, - / week, cleaned sleeping bag Euro 5, - per rental.
- Day ticket Aragon € 6.50, week ticket Aragon € 32
- Bait fish € 0.20- € 5, depending on availability.
- Meals: breakfast 10, dinner 15,
- Fishing shop: We have everything on site, complete rods, bait and accessories ...
- The boat slips on the Flix intermediate stowage Euro 50 per boat
Caution! · A fishing license from Germany / Austria or Switzerland is not required!
- Allowed rods per person: 2
- Night fishing? Allowed in Catalonia!
- Pick up from Reus or Barcelona airport? No, please book a rental car.
- Spawning season for the catfish, carp and smallmouth bass + May
- Spawning pikeperch? + -March
Fishing boats in the camp:
In the catfish and predator camp Riba Roya you can optionally book functional and safe fishing boats for your fishing adventure. Our boat fleet includes boats from 15 HP to 50 HP and tiller (shaft!) Or steering wheel control. Without a boat, fishing from the shore is very limited, many places can only be reached from the water. The 15 HP boats can be driven inland without a sport boat license. For all other boats you need the sport boat license inland!
Without this, the boats will not be handed over since there is no insurance cover. All boats with steering wheel control have power trim, you do not have to raise or lower the motor by hand here, but do it easily and effortlessly using the power trim. All boats with steering wheel also have electric starters. The final cleaning of the boats is included in the rental price. The Landau and Alu Comet boats can optionally be equipped with an echo sounder for EUR 40 per week.
If you wish to do so, simply register it in advance and you will then pay comfortably in our camp in cash or by EC or credit card.
NEW: The Bass 30 and our US - Style Bass 50 have high quality echo sounders on board! In addition, both boats are also equipped with the popular swivel seats and Minn Kota front motor with GPS and remote control. The Bass 50 even has its own bait tank (live well) on board.
You can get boat fuel from us in the camp, we charge according to consumption.